- Make sure to cleanse your eyes and remove any eye makeup or product applied as it may interfere with the adhesives and may cause reaction.
- Make sure you don’t have the following conditions: Conjunctivitis, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Styes, Alopecia, Blepharitis or if your are undergoing chemotherapy.
- You cannot have eyelash extensions if you have had an eye operation/eye surgery within the last 6 months.
- If you have scarring to the eye area, eyelash extension service should be performed 6 months after the scarred area has been healed.
- Contact lenses cannot be worn before and directly after the eyelash extension service.
- If you wear glasses, don’t forget to bring these with you so the lash technician can make sure there is room for your lashes to grow.
- Please inform the lash technician if you suffer with claustrophobia or have any neck problems.