FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS AFTER THE SERVICE
- Avoid wetting your lashes.
- Avoid swimming or exposure to heat
- Do not apply oil-based creams and lotions on or around your eyes.
- Do not apply eye or lash makeup.
- Avoid eyelash tinting, perming or chemical eyelash treatments.
- Avoid sleeping on side or stomach.
AFTER 48 HOURS
- Avoid excessive exposure to heat or steam when swimming, showering or exercising.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not pick or pull your extensions as it might pull off your natural lashes.
- Avoid using oil based makeup remover as it can weaken the adhesives and might cause your lashes to fall off fast.
- If you choose to wear mascara, strictly buy the water-based type.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.